Australian Sheep & Wool Show – Result Snippets
SA premiers at the 2015 National Merino Pair Awards
South Australian stud, Greenfields, won the National Merino Pair judging on Friday night at the Australian Sheep & Wool Show.
Considered the most prestigeous national Merino competition, state finalists included a line up from Merino studs: Greenfields (SA), Nerstane (NSW), Wilgunya (Qld), Navanvale (WA) & Glenpaen (Vic).
- 2015 Supreme Merino Exhibit was awarded to Wurrook (Vic), who was earlier judged Grand Champion Superfine Ram of Show.
- 2015 Grand Champion Merino Ewe awarded to Glenpaen (Vic).
- 2015 Australian Merino All Purpose Champion awarded to Terrick West (Vic).
- 2015 Championship Fleece of Show awarded to Trefusis (Tas) Photo of Georgina Wallace at the Australian Sheep & Wool Show 2015 with the Champion Fleece.
- 2015 Young Studmaster Achiever Award: Alan Hobley won from WA.